Wrestle LIke A Girl 2-Day Commuter Camp in Wisconsin
- Date: October 21-22, 2017
- Cost: $100
The goal of Empowerment Camps are to empower young female athletes through the sport of wrestling. Athletes will learn technical wrestling. They will be able to develop championship life skills like goal-setting, with an emphasis through hard work. Every camper and clinic attendee will receive a ‘Wrestle Like A Girl’ handbook, which will support learning of nutrition, hydration and sport psychology.
Girls ages 5-18 that have wrestling experience or want to learn about the sport of wresting!
- Wrestle Like A Girl
- Adidas Wrestling
- Wisconsin Wrestling Federation
- Minnesota Wrestling Federation
- Camp Directors- Sally Roberts, WLAG
- Chad Shilson- Minnesota Wrestling Federation
- Pat Kilty- Wisconsin Wrestling Federation
- Medical Staff: TBD
- Volunteer Coaches: TBD