WLAG Camp and Clinic Terms & Conditions Acceptance of Terms
Any and all information or services provided by Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. (WLAG) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (T&C). WLAG reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages. If you would like a copy of our T&C in an alternate format, please contact our office.
General Policies & Information:
Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. (WLAG) camp is open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, or grade and max attendance allocation.
- The application is good for the current year’s camp season only.
- The prices and dates for camp hereunder are subject to change.
- Late and walk up registrations are subject to a late fee assessment.
- Staff & Schedules are subject to change.
- WLAG may refuse admittance to camp if the applicable fees have not been paid and financial aid has not been granted.
- Parent/Guardians are responsible for any and all medical bills.
With the submission of any camp application, you agree to the following:
Upon receipt, all deposits are non-refundable.
In order to officially cancel your application, you must submit a Cancellation Request Form (CRF). The CRF must be sent via fax, US Mail, or email and filled out completely and correctly. The post-marked date on the CRF is the date Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. will consider as the date of receipt. (We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail, emails, or malfunctioning fax machines).
- All CRF must be received no later than August 31 of the current year. They are guaranteed to be reviewed in September and a response will be sent via US Mail by October 1 of the current year.
- All money paid for enhancement products is non- refundable. If you have not checked into camp, money paid for enhancement services is refundable. Once you have checked into camp, all money paid for all enhancement products is non-refundable. Services not used, are considered for refund.
- If the CRF is received 60 or more days before the first day of the camp you are signed up for, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- If the CRF is received 59 days or less before the first day of the camp you are signed up for and accompanied by documentation (doctor’s note, summer school schedule, etc.), you will receive a full camp credit minus the non- refundable deposit.
- If the CRF is received 14 days or less before the first day of the camp you are signed up for your, $100 of your deposit will be forfeited without credit.
- There is no cash refund once you check into camp. If you check into camp, CRF must be turned in and a camp credit will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you check into camp and have to leave for medical reasons, you may submit a CRF to be considered to receive a pro- rated credit minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Information Collected by WLAG will only collect information about you with your knowledge and consent. We collect your information for purposes including providing you with information you request, to fulfill camp enrollments or to process merchandise purchases. The information we collect may include name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Collected by WLAG will use information collected to execute purchase requests on your behalf, communicate information you request to you and on occasion communicate WLAG information and offers that may be of interest to you.
WLAG will disclose your information to our third party business partners when necessary to fulfill your specific requests. Examples of WLAG information disclosures include providing information to residence halls as required to arrange for housing and transmission of credit card payments to credit card issuers.
WLAG will not sell or rent your information to third parties. WLAG may share information, however, with our affiliates and carefully selected companies on occasion whom we believe can offer you services or products of interest to you. WLAG will disclose personal information to government agencies when required to do so by law. If you do not wish to have your information shared, please contact us.
- Cookies WLAG uses “cookies” to save visitors time when on our Web site and to enable visitors to use the shopping cart feature on our Web site. We may use aggregated visitor information, i.e. number of page visits, length of visits, etc. to improve the organization of our Web site. This visitor information does not contain any personally identifiable information. WLAG does not install any “spy ware” or third party advertising tracking software on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, your Web browser may include an option that allows you to not accept cookies.
- WLAG Data Security WLAG employs safeguards to protect the security of personal information we collect. Data security measures include online security systems, physical security safeguards and managerial security procedures to protect the security and privacy of information we collect.
- Access to Personal Information. You are welcome to access the information we have collected on you by contacting our office. If you feel that your questions or concerns are not addressed adequately by WLAG, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Response Center at 600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Room 130, Washington D.C. or call the FTC at 888.382.4357.
You may not use the WLAG website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any piece of the website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through WLAG.By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when you use the WLAG online services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.WLAG reserves the right to terminate your access to any and all of the WLAG website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.Any links that bring you to a third party are not controlled by WLAG. WLAG is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. WLAG is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WLAG.
Event participant (Camper) and Legal Guardian thereof, grant Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. (WLAG) permission to use, exhibit, and/or distribute the Camper’s/Attendees likeness for memorabilia, educational uses, marketing, and other purposes of their choosing, via video tape, cablecast, broadcast, print media, CD-ROM, DVD, audio formats, delivery across the World Wide Web and any other medium, in whole or in part, without restriction or limitation, for any purpose which WLAG deems appropriate.
In consideration of the opportunity to appear in these productions, Camper/Attendee and Legal Guardian hereby irrevocably grant WLAG the following:
- Total ownership of the program(s) produced using the Camper’s likeness including the right to edit the program, cablecast or broadcast the program, copyright the program, publish sell and republish the same intact or in part, in any medium now or hereafter known and the right to license or authorize others to use these rights, without compensation, for an unspecified number of years.
- The right to use the Camper’s likeness, voice, and other materials supplied by the Camper in promotional and informational materials about the program(s).
- Camper and Legal Guardian hereby warrant and represent, that Camper and Legal Guardian have the full right to enter into this agreement, that Camper and Legal Guardian are authorized to grant WLAG all the rights set forth herein and that the consent of no other party is necessary to enable WLAG to use the Camper’s appearance as herein stated. Any or all the rights herein may be exercised by Camper and Legal Guardian, our successors, licensees, and assignees.
- Camper and Legal Guardian hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless WLAG, their officers, officials, agents, employees, sponsors and advertisers from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages arising from the use of the Camper’s appearance and/or the materials or information provided by Camper or Legal Guardian.
Camper and Legal Guardian have both read this Release, and understand that by signing the WLAG application and/or the WLAG Medical History Form, we are agreeing to all the terms contained herein.
Early Departure Policy
Campers shall comply with all rules and requirements Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. (WLAG) has issued. Failure to comply with ALL rules will result in immediate dismissal along with no refund of any camp fees paid.
- Campers are responsible for themselves and their actions. They will be held accountable.
- All other camp rules will be posted at camp and must be followed at all times. Medical Treatment
- Campers are responsible for bringing and using all safety equipment required by their sport.
- Parent/Guardians are responsible for any and all medical bills.
- Upon signing the Medical History Form, you have agreed to the following:
WRESTLING CAMP “I have read the Instructions & Policies, Pre-Camp Training Recommendations, and Camp Information Sheet received with this form and agree to all rules, policies, and conditions contained therein without exclusion or amendment. I have read and agree to all of the terms listed at wrestlelikeagirl.org. I recognize that there are dangers inherent in the sport of wrestling and its training elements, and agree to assume all risks related to my child’s participation. I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. and agents from any and all claims, demands, or course of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by my child, or to any property belonging to my child, whether caused by the negligence of the employees, or otherwise, while participating in this camp, or while in, on or upon the premises where the camp is being conducted. I hereby grant Wrestle Like A Girl the right to use photographs, video images and/or other media of my child for advertising, publicity and/or other commercial purposes. I agree and certify that my daughter/son/dependent has full coverage of valid medical insurance and that I will provide proof of that insurance prior to my daughter/son/dependent participating in camp. I understand and agree that my son/daughter/dependent will be immediately removed for all camp activities should at any time Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc. discover that valid medical insurance does NOT exist. I further understand and agree that if my son/daughter/dependent is removed from camp because of lack of medical insurance that I will NOT receive a refund or credit, and that I will need to have my son/daughter/dependent removed from camp and into my custody within 24 hours.
If my child needs medical treatment while attending the Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc., it is my request that the treatment be begun while efforts are being made to contact me. So that treatment will not be delayed, I consent to any medical procedures that the physician believes my child needs, on the understanding that efforts will continue to be made to contact me and assume all costs related to such treatment. I understand that I may revoke this consent at any time, but that such revocation will not apply to treatment rendered prior to the date I have revoked consent.
I have read, understand, and agree to the refund policy listed at wrestlelikeagirl.org. I also understand that there is no refund on the deposit if we (Parent or Camper) should cancel the application.”
Trademarks & Copyrights
Copyright © 2016Wrestle Like A Girl, Inc.
P.O Box 2644 Colorado Springs, CO 80901 USA All rights reserved